Friday, June 03, 2005

Nothingness

That's what my mind is right now...nothingness. You could hear the tumbleweeds rustle by. J is coming "home" from Seattle tonight. I'm so happy.

Why "home" in quotes you may ask? Let me tell you something. Wanna hear it? Hear it goes:

J and I met a little over a year ago online (don't ask). I was tired of the whole dating scene and was gonna give myself a break. I was on Yahoo IM one day, and "pop" comes a message. Saying "Hi. Saw your name at (again, don't ask)" and just wanted to chat." So we chatted, thinking he might be an online pen pal at best. Over time, we began falling head over heels and saying the "L" word to one another.

Looks like I went off on a tangent there for a sec, but I wanted to give some history of J. So J lives far far away (in a distance galaxy...ha ha) in Missouri. While lil ole me is in Arizona. Somehow, someway, the powers that be is making it work.

I'm so happy he's back to his home because I kinda consider his casa my casa. I don't like it when he travels on business. I feel like the housewife left home alone.

So that's my rambling for today. I leave work in a few and look out weekend cuz here I come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home