Sunday, August 27, 2006

Mr. Blue

A little over a week ago I was so excited that Brian was heading out of town to visit his folks because I needed some alone time as I wrote about it here. Well, he's with his folks as we speak in Virginia, and I miss him terribly. Not only am I sleeping alot, but I'm so bored and down I don't feel like doing much, and there's tons to do. Work never ends for the housekeeper. I haven't heard from him since he arrived in Newport News on Friday afternoon. His 'rents don't know about his sexuality so it's a bit hard for him to call me when they are around. But for crying out loud, can't he just sneak away and give his baby a quick ring-a-ling?

To kill time and to make myself a little happy, I did some retail therapy. I headed to Macy's at Fiesta Mall in Mesa, and Macy's at Chandler Fashion Center to bargain shop at their clearance racks. Since Macy's bought out Robinson's May and the other stores, I noticed that the bargains are pretty scarce. And what the hell happened to the huge Kenneth Cole Reaction and Michael Kors sections? Robinson's had rather large sections of Kenneth Cole and Michael Kors for me to peruse. Now at Macy's, they are spread out throughout the store or just have maybe a rack or two of either designer's clothing. I did find 3 dress shirts that can also be worn casually with jeans.

After Macy's, I went to Aeropostale to buy a pair of jeans. Aeropostale is the only store that have jeans that fit me properly. I've tried all others, but there's nothing like a good pair of Aero jeans.

I went home after this shopping excursion. The retail therapy didn't help. I was still down and now worried that I had not heard from Brian. I ended up going to bed at 6 pm and slept for 13 hours. Even the pooch is missing Brian as she hasn't eaten since he left.

(I wrote the above yesterday)


He arrives tomorrow afternoon at 5:30. I'm going to wear a new outfit to show him hot cute I can look. After the kiss-kiss, hug-hug, he will get a tongue lashing for not calling me over the weekend.

As of today, Monday, he has yet to call me once. At this point I'm not only livid but worried. My imagination is running wild right now of why he hasn't called.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home