Thursday, December 22, 2005

Creepy


I made the mistake last night of looking for weird stuff on the net. Stuff that 100% scares the shit out of me. Sometimes I listen to EVPs (electronic voice phenomenon, where voices of ghosts can be heard on a tape) and end up regretting it because like a scared child, I can't sleep at night without wanting my mommy or a night light.

So last night, out of boredom and curiousity and of course entertainment, I did some research on Ouija boards and something called "Backmasking", which is basically playing songs backwards to search for subliminal messages, and most of the time evil stuff.

I was so fascinated by it (not in a psychotic occult satanist kind of way) that I ended up not going to bed until 1 am. But once in bed, I wanted a night light, my mommy, and a teddy bear. Scared shitless I tell ya! Listen to the song, "Stairway to Heaven" by Led Zeppelin. CREEPY!!!

Anyway, just thought I'd share.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Yet certain songs are prolly 'better' played backwards! Like most of the Top 40's these days! haha! Have a wonderful New Year to come sweetie, and have fun at your folks' and with your hunny bunnies!!! :-)

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home