Sunday, March 19, 2006

Groovin'...

...on a Sunday afternoon.

(If you listened to oldies, you would know that song. For those that only listen to the new stuff, try old stuff every now and then. You might like it.)

Anywho!

Hi all!!! I'm back from dropping off one of my kitties at my sister's place and dropping off her Camaro that she "sold" to me last year to help her pay for school. I had to give her my passive kitty, Sugar, as she wasn't getting along with my hyperactive kitties. She was sad and depressed here. Always watching her back and hiding in the bathroom. I hope she will be happier at my sister's house.

So today, I have my favorite online radio station on, and cleaning my entire apartment from top to bottom as my baby, Brian, is moving here with me at the end of the week. I'm going to fly out to Lexington, KY, and have the fun (<---insert sarcasm) time of driving across the country to Phoenix. But he's worth it!

What else is going on? Well, my (ex) best friend's boyfriend shot himself in the head last week in front of her. She ended up going to jail for back child support she owes. Sigh. It's ALWAYS something with her. Always. She never has any peace in her life. The reason that I called her my ex best friend is because when something always comes up in her life, she reaches out to me and another guy she used to date for help. For the past three years since I've known her, there has always been something going on. I just had enough of it! If it makes me a bad friend, I don't care. I need to focus all energy on me and now, Brian. So I'm avoiding her like the plague. I know she's going through a rough time right now with her bf's suicide, but I'm sorry, I just can't handle her drama anymore. I'll let the few people around her (she doesn't very many people in her life) help her out. I'm done. Finito.

Back to house cleaning I go. I hope you all are having a relaxing and/or fun weekend. Toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home