Friday, March 10, 2006

PMS?

I was a raging bitch all day yesterday, as you may have noticed on my post about Southwest Airlines employee who quit and sued after a friendly prank. (I still stand behind my opinion of her).

It all started when I was rushing out the door to go to work without taking my happy pill. I got close to my car and remembered about the pill, and decided to go back and get it as I know how I will get (i.e. mega bitch) if I don't take it. So I got it, put it in my pocket, and was on my merry way.

On the way to work, I stopped at Jack In The Box for some breakfast, paid cash for it, and stuck the coins in my pocket where I put my happy pill. I got to work, and I don't like the "jingle jangle" sound of coins in my pocket, so I empty it out and put the coins in the cupholder, along with my happy pill.

So all day yesterday, I was like that crazy trading spouses wife.

Feeling better today. I'm sure those around me will be happy about that, too.

Happy Friday to you all! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home