Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Past Loves

Today has been a day of reminiscing for me. Reminiscing the past loves of my life. How much I have grown after each person I have dated or loved. How much they helped me realize what I like and don't like in a significant other. I look back with fondness with most of them, hatred with others. The GREAT GREAT sex with some, and the not-so great with others.

You know, people really DO come into your life for a reason. You just got to be aware what that reason is and grow from it. Most of the time the realization happens after the fact as you fondly (or not fondly) look back. They shape who you are, who you want to be, and who you don't want to be. So that one day, when your true love comes around, it will be heavenly bliss.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Could not have agreed with you more sweetie. Love your 80's station.. but hey, during that era, you were just a wee-boy! :-) Happy Thursday night! :-)

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home