Thursday, May 18, 2006

Keep It Simple Stupid

Keep it simple stupid. A small, but very important phrase I learned from my 6th grade teacher, Mr. Flores, and has stuck with me through all these years. But do you think stubborn little Robert would listen? Noooooo....

Trying to not keep it simple, and wanting a "WOW" blog and be like some of the cool kids in cyber world, I decided I was going to take on the challenge of making my blog "SUPER WOW" (not just "wow").

But in the process, I f-ed up. So after thinking about it, I decided to not complicated things further, and keep it simple (stupid). It's not necessarily the wrapping, but the contents inside that matter, right?

So here's my blog, again. Links will be put up later today. No more Phoenix web cam though. That web cam didn't do Phoenix justice anyway. It looks way better in person.

Toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home