Sunday, July 02, 2006

I'm have not disappeared nor am I dead

I've just been busy. Stupid work. And since I'm no longer a single bachelor, I now have the duties and responsibilities of a house wife (in addition to having an 8-5 job).

Let's see, last I updated was near my birthday last week. Well to me it was just another day. However, as I said this to Brian, he said, "Not to me it isn't." Ok, fine. He asked me what I wanted to do for my birthday. I said that dinner at my favorite restaurant will be just fine.

"That's it???", he said.

Yes that's it.

"I can take you out wherever you want."

No dinner and then coming home is just fine

"But it's your special day!"

It's just another day for me.

"Don't you want to go somewhere."

Just dinner and then come home, thank you.

At this point he was pissing me off. He meant well, but as a Cancer, he must understand that I don't really like going out. Never have. Maybe once in a blue moon, but for the most part I'd rather be at home.

So we went to dinner, and came home. I had 3 long-islands iced teas, so I was beyond buzzing. As soon as we got back home, I went to bed and passed out til the next day.

Happy 29th to me. :)

For my next post.....how my good friend and boss pissed me off to the point where I am leaving her department for another one. Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home