Saturday, June 11, 2005

Melancholy

Melancholy...such a positive good-sounding word! Wrong! It may be cute like a small baby tiger, but it's actually a bad thing.

Here's what melancholy means:
1. Affected with or marked by depression of the spirits; sad. See Synonyms at sad.
2. Tending to promote sadness or gloom: a letter with some melancholy news.
3. Pensive; thoughtful.

That's how I feel right now. More so pensive; thoughtful. Maybe I'm just bored. I always have to keep moving and stimulated. I had two jobs at one point to keep me busy, but it turned out to be too exhausting. Getting 40% off the clothes where I worked was great, but that's where my paycheck would go...on clothes. So I decided no more jobs.

So here I sit at home on a Saturday with only $23 in my account to play with. I get paid on Wednesday (yaay!), but it can't come fast enough.

Such is life. *sigh*

3 Comments:

Blogger a said...

where did you work. .. 40% off clothes you lucky whore!

8:44 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

I used to work at American Eagle. It would have been fun if it were my only job, but after a long ass 8 hour day at my 'real' job then having to deal with customers at night, it got to be too much.

8:09 AM  
Blogger a said...

yeah, customers would be the worst when all you want to do is relax.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home