Friday, July 01, 2005

My Last Entry

For about a week anyway.

Scared ya there for a sec, huh? Perhaps made some of you happy thinking that I'm leaving the web world. Ha to you, I say.

Anyway, I'm off on Sunday to see my baby in Missouri. It's been 3 months since I saw him last. Long distance relationships are so hard. :( It's working out though. Must be the love.

My best friend is coming tonight to hang out with me today & tomorrow and she will also cat sit for me while I'm gone.

I'll try to post pics of my trip, my baby, and my kitties after I get back.

Have a great 4th of July weekend, y'all.

*HUGS*

1 Comments:

Blogger a said...

im in big bad missouri right now. . .woohoo its tons of fun and the weather is great, or at least it is in st louis :)

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home