Tuesday, June 14, 2005

It's All Fun and Games Until Someone Dislocates A Shoulder

Funny thing happened on the way home today. As I was driving home, I noticed a kid on a bike pulling his friend on a skateboard with a rope. The kid on the skateboard fell and didn't move at all. His friend, however, kept on riding away. I pulled up next to the kid on the bike and said, "Dude, isn't that your frien back there?" He looks back and says, "Oh shit!" Yeah...no kidding dude. So he heads back there. In the meantime, the kid who fell was still not moving. So, on this 110 degree day, I couldn't just leave him there, so I backed up and got out of the car. As I got out, the kid who fell got up and I asked him if he was ok . He said he was although he was holding his shoulder. So I thought, well they must live around here so there's not much I can do, so I left. As I was walking back to my car, people in other cars were staring at me AS IF I JUST HIT THE KID WITH MY CAR!!! I thought, "Oh fuckin' great! So now they are gonna probably call the cops on me and I'll be on the news!" (Did I ever mention I have a very imaginative mind???) Ok, so I guess this story wasn't so funny since the kid fell and apparently hurt himself.

2 Comments:

Blogger a said...

way to go good samaritan . . . causing crimes while on duty. tisk tisk tisk. and you are really into hello kitty? i guess i never experienced that phase.

10:15 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

Yeah...it's just a phase. (I think)

But look how cute Hello Kitty is! And she doesn't even have a mouth!

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home