Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Ah, the memories...

I'm here at home, having a glass of wine, and reminiscing of the goold old 1980s. Sigh. Such simple times. What a better way to reminisce properly than to play good '80s music.

As we speak, I'm listening to Motley Crue "Shout At The Devil".

Also on my playlist right now:
  • Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam "Lost In Emotion"
  • Samantha Fox "Naught Girls (Need Love Too)"
  • The Whispers "Rock Steady"
Sometimes I do hate being a grown up and have grown up problems. I also don't like the fact there is NO good music nowadays, NO good fashion, NO good TV. :(

Maybe if I click my heels three times and say "There's no place like the '80s", perhaps I can magically be sent back in time.

I'm going to give it a shot. Wish me luck!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG... I absolutely LOVE Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam. My fave is "you'll never change"

TTFN

9:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"When did Motley Crue become Classic Rock (classic rock....)

And when did Ozzy become an actor?"

Love that song!
Hot Toddy
Class of 85

12:13 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

Hot Toddy...you are a classic, too!

:)

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home