Thursday, May 04, 2006

How you doin'?

I'm doing ok. I guess. Thanks for asking.

Sorry I've been AWOL for awhile. I'm still settling in with a new home, a new husband, and the responsibilities of a part-time housewife (I still gotta work for a living). The move is finally complete, thank God! It was a bitch walking up and down three flights of stairs at my old apartment with boxes and heavy stuff. Brian and I were completely exhausted, and we are just now getting over it and settling in.

Not a whole lot going on. Just typical grown-up stuff. My car is acting kinda funny. The tachometer needle keeps dancing up and down, and the cars shakes along with it. I just called Pep Boys, and spoke with a really nice and helpful man by the name of Johnny. I initially called to get a quote for a tuneup, and he said that it probably doesn't need a tuneup based on my description of the problem. Tuneups, on my car, are only supposed to be done every 100,000 miles or so if the previous tuneup was done with really good platinum spark plugs. But, come to think of it, I wonder if he was just saying that so he can charge me for something more. Maybe I should change the spark plugs myself? Maybe I had "bad gas" (hehehehe) in the tank? I hate this grown up stuff. I wish my daddy was here to take care of such things. Cuz you know, I'm still daddy's little gay boy. Ha ha!

1 Comments:

Blogger a said...

"Cuz you know, I'm still daddy's little gay boy. Ha ha!"

haha that made me giggle. ur amazing

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home