Thursday, February 16, 2006

I'm sorry...

...for having such a boring life that if I were to blog about it, it will put you all in a deep coma.

Seriously. Nothing happens to me.

Well, almost nothing. I mean, I did get a new b.f. who's moving in with me in 2 months and I did get multiple sclerosis, from somewhere, probably from touching my "no no" parts too much.

But other than that, nothing happens to me every day for me to rush home and blog about it. Not even witty things have been crossing my mind lately. I'm just here. Numb. Going through the motions of life.

I could tell you about how I am reconciling accounts at work (since I'm an Accountant and all), and how I rarely get visitors in my office since all I do is count beans all day long. Which I love! I knew I wanted to be an Accountant since I was a little kid. While all the kids are playing with toys, I was trying to gather a few friends to play "office". Yes....you heard right...play "office". Sad but true.

Anywho....I better stop before I put you all to sleep.

I'm just here, happy, waiting for Brian (Mr. Brian as I like to call him) to move out here so we can be an old married couple. It's all downhill after 28 folks. I shall now go to the grandma store and buy myself a shawl to wear over my shoulders. Shit....buy?! I'll just buy yarn to make myself one!

Toodles!

3 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

No worries. We'll just have to wait 'til you have something better to talk about! :-)

But having a bf moving in together is a HUGE thing! I'm sure you'll have plenty to talk about later. heh!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Robert said...

I know! Gripes about my husband...or how sex was last night. LOL! Kidding.

in a way, I should be blessed that my life isn't all drama and excitement all the time. I hate surprises, but it sure doesn't leave me much to talk about on here, huh?

12:17 PM  
Blogger Michael Guy said...

I'm sure your life is much more interesting than you let on. You played 'office'...I played 'shopper' as a kid. Amazing.

So share how you 'always knew' you wanted to be an accountant. That's interesting. I mean, I haven't balanced a check book in years. Hated math. Loathe SALES with 'take an additional 20% OFF final reductions of 60% with savings over %45 FINAL PRICE'...huh?!

Have a good day, Robert!

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home