Friday, February 03, 2006

This must be a sign of old age...



....or bad genes. I got a call from the doc yesterday and he suspects I may have multiple sclerosis. I have an appointment with a neurologist on Tuesday to confirm. Sucks ass to say the least. But I'm handling it well due to having my Brian in my life and my happy pills.

Speaking of Brian...I can't really have the name "randjforever" in my URL since, as you know R isn't with J anymore. I will have to change that soon.

Toodles all!

P.S.
GO STEELERS (I'm not a sport fan at all, but I like the pretty colors the Steelers have in their helmets. Yeah, I'm gay like that.)

2 Comments:

Blogger a said...

scary!
let me know what they find out.

crossing fingers plus praying
♥ abz

8:00 AM  
Blogger Robert said...

Thanks girl! *HUGS* I found out that I have MS, and I get to start treatments starting on Monday. I'm very upbeat and optimistic. I'm not going to let this get me down.

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home