Saturday, May 06, 2006

Song ME ME!!!

Another me me! I love these! This one posted by the always fabulous Michael Guy at Temporary Trouble Spots.

So what you do is put your iPod or music player on shuffle, and answer the following questions with the song titles that come up in the same order. (i.e. write down song title #1 with question #1 and so on).

Here's mine:

1. How does the world see you? Chic "Le Freak"
2. Will I have a happy life? ZZ Top "Sleeping Bag"
3. What do my friends think of me? Eric Burdon and War "Spill The Wine"
4. Do people secretly lust after me? Van Halen "I'll Wait"
5. How can I make myself happy? Rolling Stones "Beast of Burden"
6. What should I do with my life? Juvenile "Slow Motion"
7. Will I ever have children? Simply Red "Holding Back The Years"
8. What is some good advice for me? Warren G and Nate Dogg "Regulate"
9. How will I be remembered? Starship "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now"
10. What's my signature dancing song? Christina Milian "Say I"
11. What's my current theme song? Alice in Chains "Would?"
12. What do others think my theme song is? Philip Bailey and Phil Collins "Easy Lover"
13. What shall they play at my funeral? Bronski Beat "Small Town Boy"
14. What type of men do I like? Edgar Winter Group "Free Ride"
15. How's my love life? Guns N Roses "November Rain"



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home