Thursday, July 27, 2006

The older you get, the faster time flies and other random thoughts...

Ain't that the truth. Now that I'm older, I understand why my mom kept saying, "The older you get, the faster time flies.", as she sighs and notices that she still has 1001 things left to do and the day is almost over. Thursday already. Geez. 4 days shy of August. Geez Geez. 4 more months til Christmas. GEEZ!!!

All is well here in Robert's world. I am sitting here at work with nothing to do than surf the Hollywood gossip blogs or cause problems in forums. Tee hee. It's so easy to get people worked up for my own amusement. Bad! I really should go to church to confess, but I highly doubt the priest has a full 24 hours to hear me go on and on on what a bad boy I have been, especially since I've moved to Phoenix.

We got pounded (tee hee) with rain a couple of nights ago. My 'hood got 2.50 inches of rain. It was beautiful. When it rains in Arizona people get so happy and excited, I being one of them. It hadn't rain here since early March. We had to deal with 118 degree heat for a couple of days, which was a nightmare. Who needs a shower when I can just drench myself with sweat. Will someone pass me the Pantene? Thanks. Now with the rains, it's hot and humid. I prefer a dry heat. I don't know how Midwesterners and Southerners deal with the humidity. No thank you. I'll stay put.

That's it for my random ramblings for today.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home