Saturday, September 09, 2006

Hairspray


Oh! My! God!!!! They are remaking John Water's 1988 "Hairspray" movie! I LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEE that movie!!!!!! I am SO going to drag (literally) Brian to this and be the first in line for tickets when this movie comes out! I may have to use a tranquilizer dart on Brian for him to come along. He's such a football-watching-manly-man that I doubt he'll come along willingly.


I wonder who's going to play the Beatnik Chick that Pia Zadora played in the original movie? I loves me some Pia, too. She's so groovy, dig man!

6 Comments:

Blogger Ur-spo said...

oh dear!
more remakes!
we'll see if it is any good, as the first was fabulous?
Such lines! including
"He's violated the oath of the friendship ring!"

5:54 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

I'm with ur-spo. I'm not too big on re-makes, but I'll give this one a go. Nothing, however, will ever compare with the original.

5:01 AM  
Blogger Michael Guy said...

The original is just that: "the original."

GAWD I howled when Traci Turnblad says "this is sooo romantic" while kicking a rat off her shoe while making out in the alley...

"TRACI TURNBLAD IS A HAIR HOPPER!"

2:11 PM  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

AND SHE'S GOT ROACHES IN HER HAIR!

4:04 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

"That hair-do is a hair-don't."

7:20 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

"When I'm high, I AM Odetta. Let's get naked and smoke!"

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home