Friday, December 01, 2006

NSFW


I recently discovered this blog, Daniel, The Guy In The Desert, at work. Someone should have warned me this was NSFW (not safe for work)! As I was perusing (love that word!) his site, it became apparent to me that I should be enjoying it in the comfort of my home instead of a public domain such as work.

Daniel, loved your site! But here's shitting bricks that I will get fired for going to a blog with hot naked guys in it. From now on, I will be jacking off to enjoying your site at home.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ur-spo said...

he's rather naughty and capable of great wickedness;
he is also known to drink gin and social dance.

8:11 PM  
Blogger A Bear in the Woods said...

Robert,
If I got you in trouble, I'm terribly sorry! Even though it's probably too late to square things with the blog police at work, I'm going to post a big NSFW sign up somewhere prominent.
Now, would you like to have a nice Singapore Sling before we go square dancing?

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home