Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving



Well, I'm out for the next week or so. I'm sorry for the lack of posts. My life and news has been dry, as always. Which is good because I hate having drama in my life, as Mary J. Blige once said.

I will be driving home to see the folks in New Mexico. It's nice to get away. Sometimes the city life gets to me. Brian is off on the a jet plane to see his familia on Thursday. Jesus, can't believe it's the holiday time again! When I return, I have to hit Target or Wal-Mart (preferably Target as Wal-Mart is a shit hole mad house everytime I go) and buy holiday decorations. Then come January 1st, it's the beginning of a new year and a fresh start.

Enough ramblings...y'all have a wonderful holiday and don't get too full eating Big Bird turkey. Toodles!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ur-spo said...

happy thanksgiving to you!

7:29 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Oh, but Wal-Mart is a shit hole. You won't catch me dead in one. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving, Robert!

2:31 PM  
Blogger Michael Guy said...

Travel safe and "gobble gobble!"

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home