Sunday, November 26, 2006

Alphabet Meme

What a better way to start a new week after a wonderful Thanksgiving getaway (more on that later this week) than a fun meme, stolen borrowed from Spo-Reflections

A is for age: 29
B is for beer of choice: I don't drink beer.
C is for career: Accountant
D is for favorite Drink: Diet Coke
E is for essential item you use everyday: Copaxone (MS Med) and Effexor (anti-depressant med).
F is for favorite song at the moment: Natalie Merchant "Carnival"
G is for favorite game: Pacman
H is for hometown: El Paso, TX
I is for instruments you play: Trumpet
J is for favorite juice: Gin. I kid. :)
K is for kids: None
L is for last kiss: Thanksgiving morning
M is for marriage: In my eyes, Brian and I are already married.
N is for name of your best friend: Brian
O is for overnight hospital stays: None. I'm a healthy boy.
P is for phobias: Being broke and poor.
Q is for quote: "Confusius says, 'Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.'"
R is for biggest regret: Letting one of my boyfriends move in with me after only 2 days of meeting him.
S is for Shirts: Dress shirts for work, T-shirts for weekend. Closet full of them! But I keep wearing the same 5-6 shirts week in and week out.
T is for time you wake up: 4:30 am
U is for underwear: Boxer briefs
V is for vegetable you love: Hate veggies
W is for worst habit: smoking
X is for x-rays you have had: None. Unless MRIs count, if so, then head.
Y is for yummy food you make: Hashbrown Casserole
Z is for zodiac sign: Cancer

I'm tagging everybody who reads this!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ur-spo said...

there is a user's fee for the meme but since you don't like vegetables (!) I'll let this one slide.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home