Saturday, October 21, 2006

It is SO cold!

Ok, so technically here in Arizona it isn't. But after injecting myself with flu-inducing MS medication yesterday, it sure does feel like the North Pole this morning.

"Oh don't be silly!" says Brian. Gee, thanks for the support honey!

But like the uber-fabu Michael Guy says, "I digress."

Impending death Minor flu symptoms aside, it's overall a beautiful day. Here I sit in my jammies, consisting of cheap $2-5 Wal-Mart tank top and matching lounge shorts (shhhhhh! Don't tell the other queers or I will get slapped for not wearing Dolce & Gabbana silk robe with matching slippers), drinking my fresh brewed Starbucks coffee while listening to fabu disco music and writing my latest boring post. Brian has taken our little Daisy May to the groomers as the poor soul can't see with all the hair in her eyes.

As soon as my flu goes away, which thankfully only lasts about a day, I will begin my June Cleaver duties of cleaning house. It's a pig sty in here! Brian may be unemployed and you'd think he would keep busy by cleaning house, but alas, it was just wishful thinking on my part.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ur-spo said...

yucko
I've heard tell those shots give nasty flu like symptoms.
Watch out for depressed mood too.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Michael Guy said...

Hoping all is well re: shots. And I am not sitting here in D&G either. Try SpongeBob SquarePants lounge sleepers from TARGET. Yep.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home