Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Taking a break

I am taking a break from blogging. Let's face it, folks. I'm not a writer. I'm not witty and classy like Michael Guy
. I'm not smart like Ur-Spo. I can't even write an entertaining entry of my day-to-day life like Steve without coming across like a bore.
I'm also beginning to find blogging more of a chore than a fun hobby. Not to mention my daily routine (read: work and being a 'housewife') keeps me busy enough. I don't need to add more.

Perhaps I'll be back. Perhaps I'll just let this blog become an abandoned place where I can carve, "Robert was here", and move along, never to look back. Only time will tell.

For now, see you later.

4 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

I've enjoyed coming by here and I'll miss that. However, like I always do with most bloggers that take a break, I'll be checking back from time to time in case you decide to jump back in.

1:32 PM  
Blogger A Bear in the Woods said...

Rest up and fuel up your tank. I check back in later.

10:00 PM  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

I think you are making a mistake.
you should write because it comes from your heart; try not to compare it to anyone. When we compare outselves to others we always come up short. No real exceptions.
The positive aspect is the statement you are tired/it is a chore. Blogging is a hobby and like any hobby if it doesn't appeal it should be put down. It's one thing to endure a boring job but a boring hobby makes no sense.
We'll leave the porch light on for you.
Michael

10:52 PM  
Blogger Michael Guy said...

Take as long as you need. I've got my own shit storm that is occupying my time lately. But do come back.

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home