Friday, January 12, 2007

101 50 Things About Me - Part 2

I don't think I will be able to make a list of 101 things about me. I can barely come up with 50! So is this list the last? Or is it to be continued??? Hmmm...

26. I have the greatest fear of spiders. Any other bugs, I’m ok with, but spiders really make me scream like a girl.
27. I like sitting on the couch on a lazy evening watching TV….and filing my nails.
28. My greatest fear in life is being poor and homeless.
29. I am hoping to buy a new car at the end of this year, even though my car still runs great at 151,400 miles.
30. I am anti-war. If this current war was Vietnam, you bet your ass I would be burning my draft card, growing my hair and beard, and getting high.
31. Speaking of getting high, pot is the only illegal drug I have ever tried. I stopped smoking it a year ago.
32. I’m hoping to move to Dallas/Ft. Worth in about 5 years, and buy my first home there.
33. I don’t have many friends. I can count my friends on one hand and still have fingers left over. It’s my choice. In my experience, friends = problems.
34. My favorite store is Macy’s.
35. I prefer to use email as a form of communication than a phone call.
36. For lunch on most days, I have a cigarette and a Diet Coke.
37. My biggest pet peeves ever are 1.) slow drivers and 2.) people that don’t use their turn signals.
38. I don’t think I can come up with 101 things about me….my life is pretty bland.
39. I once made a Marine cry. I’m ever so proud of that!
40. Speaking of #39, when fighting (not physically), as Brian once said, “I don’t mince words.” My words can be harsh and I tend to “hit below the belt.”
41. I have never been in a physical fight.
42. I hope to have one child, a boy, in the future. I already have a name picked out for him: Kevin Luke.
43. I’m only 5’6”.
44. But I weigh a hefty 167 pounds.
45. Though I’ve been told I don’t look “fat.”
46. With the exception of my sister, I am not really close to my family.
47. I would eventually like to see the world, specifically England, Greece, Italy, and France.
48. I would LOVE to spend a night in a haunted house.
49. Speaking of things haunted, I love watching horror movies.
50. I am addicted to lip balm. I carry one everywhere I go and apply it often.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm glad to see this theme is still making it's way around the blogosphere. I stumbled onto your blog because you mentioned a haunted house - I love them and horror movies too!

5:09 PM  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

we have a lot in common
especially the spider aversion;
eek!

6:40 PM  
Blogger Bitchie4ever said...

Helluu!

hey u have a interisting blog well i hope still visit for here.

see ya!.

1:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post.
If you’re looking for quick, healthy weight loss please visit Natural Weight Loss

5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home