Friday, January 19, 2007

I heart memes!!!!




This one borrowed from the fabulous Spo-Reflections.

Alphabet Meme

A- For animals. PETA, sign me up!
B- Best Friend? Brian
C- Cake or Pie? Cake, strawberry short cake with tons of whipped cream.
D- Drink of Choice? Starbucks Grande Extra Hot Mocha
E - Essential Item? Chapstick. Can't live without it.
F- Fried foods. Yum!
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Either one. They are both made of the same thing.
H- Home. My sanctuary.
I- Indulgence? A whole half-gallon of cookie dough ice cream.
J- Junk. In that my house is full of it thanks my not wanting to throw anything away for some reason or another.
K - Kids? None yet. Maybe a boy in the future? Kevin Luke shall be his name. :)
L- Life is incomplete without? Brian, my job, money.
M- Marriage Date? Until it's legal.
N- Number of Siblings? Older sister, younger brother.
O- Oranges or apples? Oranges.
P- Phobias/Fears? Losing my job, having no money.
Q- Favorite Quote? Confusius says, "Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day."
R- Reason to Smile? My goal of saving like penny pinching scrooge in '07 is working!
S- is for my last name.
T- is for Tarantulas with big, nasty pointy teeth. <---I agree with Spo. Eww, spiders!
U- Uganda, where my new boss is from.
V-Vegetable you hate? All of them.
W- Worst habit? Smoking.
X- X-Rays you’ve had? MRI brain scans.
Y- Your favorite food? Panda Express's Orange Flavored Chicken
Z- Zodiac? Cancer with a Leo rising sign.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ur-spo said...

hohoho
then why did you do it then? :-)
The credit goes to Hanuman at Tiger by the Tale!

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home