Tuesday, January 09, 2007

101 50 Things About Me - Part 1

I have never done this before (I don't think), although I have seen it on other blogs and it's a nice way to get to know someone a bit more.

101 Things About Me
  1. I love kitty cats. I have two and would adopt more if I could.
  2. I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis this year.
  3. Even though I'm gay, I am somewhat handy with car engine repair.
  4. At the same time, I can discuss such fabulous topics such as style trends.
  5. I used to have $40,000 in credit card debt.
  6. I worked two jobs for awhile to pay said debt.
  7. I am a Cancer, but I'm starting to believe the zodiac thing is bullshizz as a lot of Cancers are not like me.
  8. Maybe I was meant to be born a Scorpio as I can be moody and vengeful.
  9. Since I was 12, I always wanted to be an Accountant. Guess what I do now? :)
  10. I have had flings with married men.
  11. I smoke Marlboro Menthol Lights.
  12. My favorite alcoholic drink is a Long Island Iced Tea.
  13. My favorite regular drink is Diet Coke.
  14. My mind is always thinking about something or another.
  15. Because of such active mind, I tend to have an active imagination.
  16. Because of such active imagination, I tend to worry about the "what ifs" in life.
  17. Yes, I am a worrier.
  18. I love listening to music from the '60s, '70s, and '80s. None of this new crap for my ears. They don't make music like they used.
  19. A co-worker of mine once called me an "old soul." I took it as a compliment.
  20. I prefer staying home than going out.
  21. My favorite vacation spot is Las Vegas.
  22. I have one older sister and a younger brother.
  23. My favorite movies include "Back to The Future", "Hairspray", "Dazed and Confused", and "Night of The Comet."
  24. My favorite author is Dean Koontz.
  25. I don't do well in crowds.
To be continued...

2 Comments:

Blogger Ur-spo said...

well that's a good start!
the 40K debt sounded frightening.
As a fellow Cancer, I think we are OK.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

You and I are more alike than I thought. Awaiting the next installment...

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home