Thursday, September 22, 2005

BAD Blogger!

I have been a bad blogger. Bad boy!

I have been too lazy to write on here. Oh my God, and terribly tired. My routine every afternoon/evening is to come home from work beat, tune to what's become my favorite old school R&B/Disco station and just fall asleep on my bed. This boy needs a social life BAD!

Anyway, all is well today. I feel like I'm on cloud nine for no reason...maybe a little chronic might bring me down. Hmmmm....do I even have some? If I do, it's probably several years old. Anywho, John came for a visit and we had a fabulous time! Short visit, but awesome time nonetheless. We drove to Palm Springs to meet up with a couple of his friends and hang out at gay bars. TONS of fun. Swanky place that Palm Springs.

Then it was back to reality the Tuesday after Labor Day. I'm all booked for Thanksgiving though. WOOHOO!

Other than that, my life has been boring and pathetic. Why have a blog, right? For my witty-ness of course!

TOODLES!

P.S.
No pics from John's visit because we both look fugly.

1 Comments:

Blogger a said...

A. you probably dont look "fugly" at all.

B. woot for parties in MO over thanksgiving.

C. chronic. . . :)

D. social lives are overrated, but i dont know, a Disco station? hahaha that made me giggle though.

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home