Friday, August 26, 2005

I Got A Really Bad Case of the "Blahs" Today

My mind is so full of thoughts, yet I can't make any sense of it all, let alone write it here.
So I will make a list of what's in my noggin' right now. Some...ok, most will not make any sense, but just humor me as you read and nod your head like you understand:

  • My allergies are killing me that I have to walk around with my nose all up in there like a snobby bizzo to avoid leaving a trail of slippery gooey stuff behind me.
  • I'm hungry but at the same time I feel so fat and full.
  • I'm having second thoughts about the relationship I am in....perhaps I'm destined to be alone forever and ever.
  • I can't wait to go home and sleep like a baby.
  • Friend got me some chronic yesterday....tried it....doesn't do a damn thing other than stink up my house.
  • I hate people.
  • I hate misunderstandings.
  • Shit, I hate communication of any sort altogether.
  • It's sad that what I'm looking forward to the most about this upcoming weekend is selling my CDs and clothes at local shops for extra $$$.
  • It's sad that I have 3 cats and I talk to them like they are real people.
  • I hate the crime that our city has been plagued with recently. Good thing I live on the east side and all that shit happens on the west side.
  • I can't think of anything else. Blah I say!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home