Thursday, October 06, 2005

People's problems are NOT mine!!!

I'm getting so sick and tired of people telling me their sad sad life stories and problems that they have. Everybody seems to come to me for an ear to listen. But you know what? I'm not emotionally stable myself to be listening (much less taking on) other peoples problems. When people tell me bad stuff about their lives, I get SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO down about it that I basically think about it all day, as if it were MY problems and issues.

Is it wrong of me to just avoid all these people altogether?

John keeps telling me to just listen to people's problems but after the conversation is done, don't give it a second thought. Easier said than done.

I noticed that everybody seems to be down today, too. Nothing but negativity in the air.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I started to read this post, but then it seemed like you were just complaining about your problems, so I stopped reading.

Kidding!

2:46 PM  
Blogger a said...

yeah, i agree. i flipped out on one of my friends today. he always bitches to me, but does he even think i need help?

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got some really good news.

MY BOYFRIEND FINALLY GOT A JOB!!!!

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home