Saturday, October 08, 2005

Weekends and Cross Stitching

I'm probably the only person in the whole world that does not look forward to the weekends. Why, you may ask? Or better yet, "What the fuck is wrong with you stupid loser?", you may ask. Well, sit down boy and girls for a little story.

By nature, I'm the type of person who has to always be doing something challenging. Something that keeps me going mentally and/or physically. I don't have enough at home to keep me busy. And going out with friends means spending $$$, $$$ which I am desparately saving to move to Missouri in a few years.

So I come in to work and work like it's a weekday. The only good thing about weekends is that I don't have to get up at 5 am to go to work. I can sleep til noon like I did today and come in at 2 pm if I want to.

John as well as my boss (who made me promise her that I wouldn't come in to work this weekend. SHHH! Don't tell her that I'm here!) told me to get a hobby. Which is what I did. I decided to start cross stitching. Yeah, old lady stuff. I was interested in crotcheting but that's just too hard. So like an old lady just coming home from bingo playing, I am eager to begin my cross stitching project. Hopefully my self-diagnosed ADD won't interfere with that and allow me to sit still long enough to do this.

Toodles y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home