Saturday, September 16, 2006

Apparently I'm Neurotic

So Steve (aka Deviou Steve-O) posted a personality quiz for all of us to partake in. I normally love these quizzes, until today. When I found out that I'm apparently neurotic. Click on it for a detailed report. The sad part is that it's 99.9% true. Please don't hate me because I'm neurotic.


My Personality
Neuroticism
99
Extraversion
14
Openness To Experience
9
Agreeableness
14
Conscientiousness
93
Find your MySpace/Xanga/Hi5 soulmate / pysch twin
Test Yourself Compare Yourself View Full Report

Discount Ugg Boots, MySpace Codes and MySpace Layouts by Pulseware Survey Software

2 Comments:

Blogger Ur-spo said...

well, there is nothing wrong with you that an expensive analysis can't prolong.....

12:02 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

I was about to get a complex - as if I need another complex - and am glad to know there are others even more neurotic than I am. But, look at you... 99%! Rock on! Neurotically yours, Steve O

3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home