Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas


Oy! I'm so glad that I can finally do what I like doing best....being holed up in my home. As a Cancer, we are naturally homebody folks. For me, it couldn't be more true!

The last day of work was yesterday, and we don't return until Wednesday, Thursday for me since I'll be going to the Mayo Clinic for a follow up appointment all day on Wednesday.

Christmas shopping? Done. Thank heavens for gift cards! No dodging people and cars while celebrating the commercialization of Christmas.

I'm terrible sorry for sounding so bitter in my previous post. This time of year, and basically all winter long, brings out the worst in me. Perhaps I should set up an appointment with Spo-Reflections so he can figure out how my mind works as I am an odd little fella! A walking contradictions and mood swings. Perhaps another Cancer trait.

As promised, here is a picture of the best Christmas tree I have ever put up! Merry Christmas to all of you!

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael Guy said...

Looks a lot like Christmas at your place! VERY fabu! Don't worry about sounding bitter in that last post..it comes with the month. December is fast becoming my least favorite time of year. Sorta.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS" to you and yours! Enjoy the nice holiday break.

2:28 PM  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

hohoho
i am quite booked up being the holiday season (the nadir of psychiatry)
So as a fellow Cancer, may I suggest you stay home and get some pampering, some body to rub your back too.
skittles, two bags, and call me in the morning.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Fabulous tree! I hope you had a great holiday!

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home