Monday, January 01, 2007

2007, Welcome.


So it's 2007. Wow, 2007! Shouldn't we have flying cars by now? Anywho, my New Year's resolutions is short. Year after year I resolute (is that a word?) to do the same cliched crap...lose weight, be a "better person", yadda, yadda, yadda. This year it's as simple as 1.) kick ass at work. Not literally. 2.) Build a savings. Unless stuff comes up like last year that doesn't allow me to save a penny. 3.) Smoke less. Not quit, just less. Baby steps here folks.

That's it. Stuff that I know I can keep through the year.

To welcome in the new year, Brian and I didn't do anything special. We went out for a nice dinner at Charleston's and came home. A very low-key new year celebration. I didn't want to take Brian out anyway as alcohol was aplenty yesterday. No need to tempt his fragile body & soul. We were in bed by 11 pm. We are old. We can't stay up past 9 on most nights, so 11 was something to be proud of.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

There's nothing wrong with a low-key New Year's Eve... we did that, too. Happy New Year!

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home