Thursday, September 28, 2006

My boyfriend's back - again

My guy went to visit his folks again last Friday for a week. Prior to him leaving, I reminded him to make every effort to call me during his vacation so that I don't freak out like I did last time. He promised. Saturday rolled around and I did not hear from him. I was livid! I left a rather stern but diplomatic voicemail on his cell phone reminding him of what we agreed and what he promised. He called me later that night and called me every night since. My nervous breakdown was averted.

So now he comes back tonight. It's bittersweet. Don't get me wrong, I did miss my big lug, but at the same time I TRULY enjoyed having the king size bed all to myself. Sometimes it's nice to spend time away from your loved ones.

His flight is arriving late from Baltimore (his connection) to Phoenix due to thunderstorms there. Now I'm antsy for him to come home. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ur-spo said...

reminds me of the line from Moonstruck -
"Do you love him, Loretta?"
"No"
"Good. When you love them, they drive you crazy, because they know they can".

9:55 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

I probably would've been a little peeved if he didn't call like it was agreed upon, but I'm just possesive like that. Anyway, I'm glad your honey is coming home. And, don't hog the covers.

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home